Inspiration Software, Inc. ("Inspiration") will take reasonable steps to protect the intellectual property rights of third parties as provided for under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 521(c)(2) ("DMCA"). Inspiration will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the DMCA, including the termination of accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used, copied or distributed in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, and that such infringement is occurring on either this Site or on sites linked to from this Site, or in connection with the Services and Materials accessible or enabled from this Site, you are requested to provide written notice of the claim of copyright infringement ("Notice") to the Designated Agent for this Site (set forth below) pursuant to the DMCA.
Your notice of claim of infringement must contain the following:
- A description of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim have been infringed (including an identification of what content in the work(s) is claimed to be infringing and which you request to be removed or access to which is to be disabled;
- A description of where on the Site, or in the Services or Materials the material that you claim is located
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the content identified in your Notice in the manner complained of has not been authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or by law;
- Information sufficient to allow Inspiration to contact you, including your physical address, phone and fax numbers, and email address;
- Information sufficient to permit Inspiration to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing content or webpage (email address preferred);
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright of the work alleged to have been infringed;
- A statement by you that the information in your Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner, or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
If Inspiration removes of disables access to material claimed to be infringing in a Notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site and/or content so that they may file a reply and/or make a counter notification.
Inspiration's Designated Agent for your Notice can be reached as follows:
Mona Westhaver, Agent - Infringement Concerns
Inspiration Software, Inc.
9400 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy, Suite 300,
Beaverton, Oregon 97005-3300, USA.
Telephone: (503) 297-3004
Fax: (503) 297-4676
The Designated Agent will respond only to notices that allege that a work has been used, copied or distributed on the Site (or on or within the Services or Materials accessible or enabled by the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement. Any other inquiries to the Designated Agent will not be responded.